How Passion at Work Helps You Get Ahead A recent study has discovered 88% of people are unhappy in their job. The other 12% experience joy and passion for what they do. Are you in this 12%? If not, you’re not alone. Sadly, a lack of passion does more than make the day drag. When […]
Articles discussing entrepreneurship ideas and concepts
Allowing your weakness to drive your success seems almost like an oxymoron. We normally look to our weaknesses so an learn how to overcome them and leave them far behind.
You might be wondering what quarterly check-ins have to do with me. Many people are perfectly happy working a regular 9 to 5 gig. Heck, some people even love it. And you might be one of them. Then there are those of us who have dreamed of and jumped into owning our own business. Or
As business owners, we are told to be strong. Be the example. Tough it out. Our focus is never supposed to be from the perspective of weak. So, for just a moment, think about the word “weak.” We often associate this word with physical strength. A physically weak person may not be able to lift
Do you hear that? That whisper. The quiet voice. Somewhere inside we are all leaders just wanting to come to the surface and shine. Most, if not all entrepreneurs hear this inner voice louder than others. Some hear the calling early in life where others hear it later on during their golden years. We all
“Quitters never win, winners never quit!” I have no idea who owns this quote. Definitely not me. But it is one we’ve used with my son during his hockey lessons and especially while his competition level has continued to increase. This simple saying is very applicable to those in business. How as a business owner
Career Success! This can be you running a successful business or empowering you to move up the chain of command. In the corporate world, there are guidelines you need to follow or embrace in order to achieve success. For instance, there are factors which need to fall in place before such success can happen. A
This past Wednesday, all over North America there were millions of people celebrating Earth Day 2020. I’ve often reflected in the past what this day really means to people personally. This year though, I’m curious as to what it means to you and your business. Especially, since many of small business are being directly impacted.