Let’s Make A Plan To Keep This Empowerment Going
It is hard to believe it has been 30 days since we started this Empowerment Challenge together. We covered a lot of ground and if you followed along with the tips I shared and made an effort to improve your mood, your gratitude, and your joy, I’m sure you’re seeing a lot of progress and growth.
Let’s take a minute and look back at everything we’ve covered so far this month:
- Welcome And Why Empowerment Is A Choice You Make Every Day
- Make A Commitment To Cultivating Empowerment
- What Makes You Happy?
- Start Your Day With Gratefulness
- The Connection Between Doing Stuff And Empowerment
- Stress Kills Empowerment – Easy Ways To De-stress
- Empowerment and Exercise
- We Crave Human Connections
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff – Savor It
- Finding Empowerment in a Sea Of Sadness or Overwhelm
- Fighting Against Our Brain’s Bias To Negativity
- Build A Support System of Happy People Around You
- Why Getting Enough Sleep May Be The Key To Empowerment
- Boost Your Confidence And Become Happier
- Make It A Point To Make Someone’s Day
- When All Else Fails, Fake It
- Keep A Journal To Practice Gratitude And Empowerment
- Learn To Deal With Negative Thoughts and Emotions
- Live In the Moment
- Think & Communicate In Positive Ways
- Giving Back Makes Us Happier
- Meditating Your Way To A Happier You
- Trade Things For Experiences (travel instead of more stuff)
- Empowerment In Simplicity – Declutter Your Life And Your Mind
- Stop Complaining. Take Action.
- How Good Nutrition Can Help Your Mood
- Sometimes You Need To Treat Yourself And Spend Some “Me” Time.
- Empowerment Is Contagious
- Are You Noticing A Difference?
I hope you’ve been following along and enjoyed this empowerment challenge. It’s amazing what will happen when you start to pay attention to how you feel and do what you can to increase your empowerment and that of those around you. I hope you have found some tools, techniques, tips, and ideas that have helped you increase the joy in your life.
Where do you go from here? You keep implementing and continue to practice being happy regularly. Remember the Empowerment Journal I talked about back on day 17? It’s an excellent tool you can use to keep yourself on track.
Keep coming back to these posts as needed. It may not be a bad idea to bookmark this post as a quick reference tool. Above all, keep learning, keep smiling, and keep growing your joy and empowerment.
As for me, here’s what I’m planning next for [insert blog url] – short description of what you’re planning next for your blog, announce a product launch etc.
Continue the Day 30 – Empowerment Challenge conversation in our SpringBoard to Success group.